Thursday 2 July 2015

This Months Favourites || June

*Photo uploading currently unavilable* 

Bourjous Colour Boost Lip Crayon | £7.99 in Fuchsia Libre - this was a spare of the moment buy while I was browsing round my local drugstore, however the colour is fab for the summer! It hydrates and smoothes the lips, as well as being a SPF of 15 and waterproof - which I thought to be a great product to have handy while on holiday for a finishing touch throughout the day. I'd definitely recommend this lip product that i've added to my collection* - thinking of treating myself to a few of the other shades available. 

LUSH Marshmallow Bath Melt | £3.95. I haven't yet used this bath melt, however with it being my latest purchase from Lush I thought i'd mention it and i'll definitely be reviewing it in the near future! It smells devine, which it being made from various ingredients such as organic coco butter, almond oil and chamomile powder - as well as it being a shade of my favourite colour. 

Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste | £10. I have previously review this product here. In all honesty though - It is AMAZING at how quickly the results show with it being a non peroxide product! 

Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher | £4, from Asda but it is available in many different bookstores too. I haven't began reading it yet as saving it for my holiday - however I have heard many positive reviews about it already. I'll definitely be doing a book review when I've finished reading it! 

Aussie Take the Heat Shampoo & Conditioner | 3 for £10, which is a fab offer - available in your local Boots store. I have recently began using this on my hair and I can definitely say one thing - it leaves your hair smelling beautiful!! I have previously written about this product here. I am hoping that by using both of these Aussie products it will help protect my hair when using different types of high temperature on it daily, especially when I have a bad habit of not using any other heat protection. Oops! 

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner | £6, previously reviewed here. But I will definitely be purchasing this liquid eyeliner again when needs be, as the precision is fab - no mistakes!! 

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara | £10, previously reviewed here. I wouldn't say this is the best mascara product I have tried but considering the price it wasn't too bad. It sure does make your lashes thicker looking - however I don't think i'll be purchasing this specific product again, I may try one of there others! 

East of India Bookmark | £2.99 from eBay - just a little purchase to use with my new book, ready for my holiday! But I thought that the saying on it is very truthful :)

HOWEVER, the main purchase of this month which has made my month the most exciting is booking flights to America! Cannot contain my excitement, which is hard considering I have 8 months to wait - but it'll definitely be worth the wait!! My boyfriend and I are going to visit both New York City and Washington - with a long bucket list of ideas of what we wish to do while we're there. I'm sure you'll have the chance to hear about it all when the time finally comes around! 

Have you bought any of these products recently? What are your reviews? Also, have you had the opportunity to visit NYC or Washington DC before? If so, what would you suggest to add to the itinerary? ❤️

*A slight obsession I have with Lip Products which i've previously reviewed here

No comments:

Post a Comment