Saturday 20 June 2015

Soap & Glory Cosemtics

A couple of weeks back in my Boots Haul blog post I mentioned two Soap & Glory cosmetic products I purchased which I have found to be brilliant quality!!

Firstly, using the Supercat Eyeliner Pen | £6 in extreme black which leaves such a precise finish to your eyes! Whether you are going 'out out' or to a casual everyday occasion - the style of the pen gives you the choice of a thick or thin finish, shown in the hand swatch photo.

With the pen being so fine it results in fanastic results the first time round, no mistakes! & that's the honest truth - with applying it for the first time, I didn't have to erase any of the liner to create a better finish. 

Secondly, is the Thick & Fast Mascara | £10 in black, which I wasn't too sure of the first time I applied it to my lashes however with using it a few more times I am becoming more used to the application method! It sure does make your lashes look fuller and thicker! 

Here is a collage of my eyes when applying both of these S&G products. Firstly, with no eye product on. Secondly, with the Supercat Eyeliner & thirdly, with the Thick & Fast Mascara. 

As you can see from the photos they leave the eyes looking fantastic, this was ready for going out for a meal - so it could be dressed up more if you wish, or toned down for a more casual occassion! 

I would definitely recommend both of these products - they can be purchased from your local Boot's store, & if your lucky there may be an offer such as 'buy one get one half price'. 

Have you ever used any of the other S&G products? ❤️

*Photos unavailable, apologies*



No comments:

Post a Comment