Sunday 5 July 2015

Summer || 5 Pool Essentials

When lazing around the pool on holiday there are definitely essentials you need! I thought I would share what my essentials are this year ready for my summer holiday this year! 



1. Sunglasses | not always an essential to everyone but I do like a nice pair of sunglasses! Especially to do a bit of 'people watching' while laid on the sunbed - which i'm sure you all like to do every now and then! 

2. Tanning Oil | is one of my definite essentials, especially when I have started getting a bit of a tan - I use factor 8/10 non greese tanning oil, which I find is perfect for making a bronzing touch to the skin.

3. A book | is always a good choice for round the pool - an easy choice of book which you can pick up and put down. This year i've chose Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher which i've heard good reviews about so i'm quite excited to start reading it. 

4. Headphones | are always a good choice when it's topping up your tan time laid on the sofa - just to put in and listen to some good summery music. A good choice towards relaxing! 

5. Water | is a definite essential when you are out in the sunshine to ensure you keep hydrated! Being dehydrated in the sun is one of the worst things - especially if you then don't feel 100% and it ruins the rest of your day.. Keep hydrated!! 

I'll ensure that I have all of these essentias with me when I am round the pool on holiday in less than two weeks time. I cannot wait to be laid in the sunshine relaxing! 

Are you going away this summer? If so, what are your esstentials? ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment