Tuesday 8 September 2015

Lush Cosmetics || Intergalactic

WOW! This bath bomb is one of the prettiest ones from Lush that I've ever used.

Last week when I went to Peterborough I managed to stock up on the new products from the Lush Cosmetics store. I couldn't believe how many new bath products they had in stock - I could have bought them all if I'm honest, they were all pretty colours and some with glitter!

I stuck to just purchasing 3 different ones and one of them was the Intergalactic Bath Bomb which was made from various ingredients such as peppermint oil. grapefruit oil, cedar wood oil and vetivert oil. Lush's description of the bath bomb was:


Ever wondered what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your bathroom with this sexy, interstellar bomb and become the guardian of your own galaxy. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colour sends your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Constellations swirl and pop, creating vibrant lustre vortexes in the night sky. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood take hold, evoking the warmth of human contact far from home and a hint of 80s aftershave. Return from your intergalactic brief encounter as the grounding scent brings you gently back from orbit.

Watching it in the bath was absolutely amazing, I can't help myself but watch them fizz away before hopping in to enjoy the relaxation. In the photo below it shows the effect it made when I added it to my running bath water - it was amazing. I would definitely recommend purchasing this bath bomb when you next go past your local Lush Cosmetics Store, they are £3.95 each.


Which is your favourite Lush Bath Bomb? Have you tried the Intergalactic Bomb? 


Bethany x

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Cool bath bomb! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Anna! It was truly amazing - have you ever used any of the Lush bath bombs? Which is your favourite? 😊 & of course i'll follow you on bloglovin, follow me back please! X

      Delete