Sunday 31 May 2015

This Months Favourites || May


Enchanted Forest Colouring Book || £9.95, is one of my most favourite purchases of this month, such a relaxing therapeutic activity to do when you have a spare bit of time on your hands. Art is a hobby I have always enjoyed from when I was in high school, & i'm definitely happy to spend many hours colouring - letting my mind wonder in various directions. 

Petite Daisy Printed Joggers || £24.00, from Dorothy Perkins - which are currently available for £19.20, in there 30% off sale. However, if your a dorothy perkins card holder like myself - with various discounts I recieved them for £14 something. Absolute bargin! I love these type of patterned trousers, especially because they can be for dressed up or casual occassions. The pattern of this specific pair is so cute & dainty - perfect with just a plain white-tee. They're also soo comfy, i've ordered another pair today in a different pattern (I think i'm becoming a shopaholic, that's if I already wasn't).

Tangle Teezer Hairbrush || £9.99, in pink which is something i've had my 'wish list' for a while now - and when I was shopping in a local outlet near my home town I saw one, so thought i'd treat myself. It is a fab essential in your handbag for this time of years kind of weather - a simple brush through your hair and it detangles however big the knots. 

MAC Lipstick, Flamingo || £15.50, as I say you can never have too many lip products - especially lipsticks. I have been looking for a orange/peachy coloured lip product for a while ready for  summer & I thought this was perfect. It is part of their Lustre range which gives a glossy, sheer finish to the lips. Suitable for everyday wear - I love it!!

Sandles || £10, from Forever 21 which is a shop I never usually find many items in that I like - but they had some lovely accessories in for the spring/summer season. These sandles caught my eye, the top strap is cream suade and the bottom strap is a tan colour - which I think are fab colours for putting with any summery outfit! They're also so comfy!!

Black Bucket Bag || £19.99, also from Forever 21 - this is such a great everyday handbag, suitable to fit all your daily essentials in!! I have used it everyday since purchasing it, a great accessory to complete an outfit. 

Have you any similar items to any my May favourites? What are your favourite purchases this month? ❤️ 

*Photos unavailable, apologies*

No comments:

Post a Comment