Wednesday 1 April 2015

This Months Favourites || March

*Photos unavailable, apologies*

Bee Lip Balm || £2.88, from Amazon which is a bargain compared to the Burt Bee website. I was debating whether to get the original honey flavoured balm or this one (pink grapefruit) and i'm pleased I made the choice of this one. It smells divine and it is definitely what it states 'refreshing'. It keeps my lips nice and moist, free from any dryness or sores. 

Real Technique Concealer Brush || £7.99 from Feel Unique. I use this brush on a daily occurrence in my normal make-up routine. It's a soft bristled brush when you stroke it on your skin, beautifully blending in the concealer to hide any blemishes.

Invisibobbles || £3.75, from Feel Unique which I have previously written a review about in 'Healthy Hair'.

Beauty Blender || this is a make up product I had noticed serveral times on Instagram and was seeing many positive reviews about it - just didn't know if it'd be worth it. However I weakend and bought one, i've got to say it's great for dabbing your concealer in around the eyes as well as blending in your foundation/powder down your neck. Fab purchase!

TY Unicorn Eraser || 39p, from Home Bargains (however they are also available from eBay and Amazon). YES before you ask, I have a weakness for stationary and always have done since being younger. There was a variety from unicorns, elephants and pandas all for 39p each but I couldn't resist but get a pretty pink unicorn - as you have probably guessed I haven't used it yet, but for children or even people who enjoy purchasing stationary they're great! Especially for children as you can take them to pieces, such as swap the heads etc, & can also imagine they're good erasers :)

Benefit Lolli Balm || £13.05 from Oldrids, Benefit Counter (obviously also available from their website too) - reviewed previously here.

MAC Brave Lipstick || £15.50 from Debenhams, MAC Counter (obviously also available on their website too). I only bought this product yesterday but I already know I'll love it - it's one of their Satin lipsticks which will leave a nice sheen shine to the lips as well have a good amount pigment on the lips. Excited about trying it out!! 

Have you tried any of these different products? Whats your favourite March buys? ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment