Thursday 9 April 2015

Drugstore Haul || Hair & Beauty Products

*Photos unavailable, apologies*

On my trip into town I went into my local Boots store to see if they had finally got the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - and as you can see they did! With it being on 3 for 2 I thought i'd get the matching shampoo and conditioner. For all 3 of them it cost me £15.98. 

I'll review these products when results are showing - hopefully they'll encourage my hair to grow as well as make it a healthier condition. 

I also bought another lip product - which I really should stop doing! I bought another nude coloured lipstick however from the Bourjois make-up range. It is the 'Don't Pink Of It' from the Lipstick Rouge Edition Velvet range. It leaves a bold matte finish to the lips which is incredibly light! It is also easy to applicate, with a brush like a lipgloss - I purchased this for £8.99. Look forward to using it - whether it being for casual wear or going out. 

Have you used any of these products? Or bought anything useful from your local drugstore recently? ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment