Friday 10 April 2015

A Little Obsession || Lip Products

Today I collected all my lip products from various places in my house & this is what occured.. 

*Photos unavailable, apologies*

..I couldn't believe how many I have accumulated together recently - as that is all I recently seem to buying. Collecting them altogether made me realise how many I actually have - & considering all of them together I only have 2 which are the same! (Amazing really!)

From my picture you can see the variety of products I have; such as MAC, Benefit, Lush, Bourjois, Eos, Body Shop, Burt Bee, Carmex, Maybellene, Rimmel London etc. 

& I can assure you i'll end up buying many more lip products in the near future! Ooops.. 

Do you have any other lip products which are worth trying? Have you used any of these products before? ❤️

4 comments:

  1. Baby Lips are my new obsession, I love the scent of them all!
    xx
    noirbeanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like the baby lip range - however currently addicted to eos which is one my most recent purchases and also lipsticks.

      Xx

      Delete
  2. I love lip products - think I have more lip products out of anything I own! :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I just think you can never have too many :) which lip products your favourite?

      Xx

      Delete