Sunday 17 January 2016

Real Techniques Bold Collection



I had my eyes on this collection from RT for a very long time but the price tag was putting me off. Which I know sounds tight but when your a student money is hard to stretch.

With having a collection of the other RT brushes I couldn't resist when I saw a set of the Bold Metal Brushes on offer. In boots I noticed that they had a set of three with a limited edition RT clutch for £25. An absolute bargain!! - especially when it was meant to be £64, meaning a saving of £39. This offer is still available on the Boots website, grab it while you can!!

In the set you get three brushes which are:

Exclusive - 103 Angled Powder Brush - Largest head yet. The angled head bleands seamlessly and contours to face.

200 Oval Shadow Brush - The full, round shape allows for all over lid application and seamless blending.

300 Tapered Blush - The specially-designed tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for seamless finish.

I haven't had the opportunity to trail these brushes yet, however from all of the reviews I have read they are definitely a collection to invest in - I'm more than excited to try them out.

Just a pre-warning when you have begun buying any of the RT brushes you will become addicted and want to collect the whole collection!!

Have you got any of the RT brushes? Any of the Bold Metal Collection? Which is your favourite brush? ❤

Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment