Monday 8 June 2015

Drugstore Haul || Oops!

Sunday I was uptown and I popped into my local drugstore (Boots) to get myself a couple of new things - & ended up spending a little more than expected, but never mind!! 

Firstly, I came to the make-up section were I was looking for a new liquid eyeliner and a mascara - the packing of both these Soap & Glory products caught my eye, the packing it beautiful!! 

Supercat Eyeliner in black | £6, which is able to be used in two ways; for a natural look using the fine point and a more dramtic look using the thick edge.

Thick & Fast, Super Volume Mascara in black | £10, which is known to create amazing, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes.

Currently in Boots the Soap & Glory make-up range as all buy one get the other half price - one of the main reasons behind getting both products. 

I then looked round the hair products, noticing the offer of 3 for £10 on all Aussie hair products. Therefore, I bought two of the Take the Heat Shampoo and one Take the Heat Conditioner all for £10. This type of hair product has various known benefits such as protection of hair from heat, including ingredients such as jojoba seed-oil which help smoothness of then hair and soothing of the scalp. Mainly to reduce the amount of heat damage to the hair. 

I am looking forward to using all of these new products, individual reviews will be shared in the near future once I have tested them & gained results.

Have you used any of these products? Any drugstore products you would recommend? ❤️

*Photos unavailable, apologies*

No comments:

Post a Comment