Saturday 2 May 2015

My Twenty First

What an amazing birthday I have had!! Turning 21 doesn't really feel any different, but I must admit I have been spoit rotten.. *hiding face*

The beginning of my birthday celebrations began with my friends on a night out at our local Gliderdrome in Boston, Lincolnshire. Having a few drinks celebratings turning the age of 21. Below is a photo of us all together at the beginning of our evening & during.. 

*Photos unavailable, apologies*

The day of my birthday was a longg day at work, but the children definitely made it worth it.. Getting home to lots of wonderful presents sure was worth the wait!! *princess face*

Last year I got my personalised number plate from my parents as an early birthday present, however they surprised me with even more presents!! So loving of them.. They got a Tiffany&Co bracelet to match the necklace they bought me for my 19th birthday (shown below), a lovely pair of floral short pyjama's, a 21st wooden signing sign to keep as a memorbilia - which I got everyone to sign on my birthday party today (Sunday).


I also received a beautiful matte nutural coloured Ted Baker purse from my boyfriend as well as a pair of Pandora earrings which are my birth stone. From one of my best friends & her family I received another pair of pandora earrings which are a flower bud holding a pearl, from my other two best friends I received Thomas Sabo Charms; a butterfly and a shoe. As well as little bits and bobs - including a cute shabby chic style friendship quoted photo frame with a photo of me & my best friend Shannon in (even if it is a photo of us on our last day at primary school, hahaaa)! From my brother & my sister in law I received a Vivienne Westwood bracelet which again was a total surprise, I love it!! 


At my birthday celebration with my family today (Sunday) I have had another amazing cake - but below is a photo of both my cakes that I had while celebrating the grand age of 21! An ultamite chocolate cake handmade by my mother, then a piƱata cake which was purchased from Asda for only £12. Absolutely amazing to be honest - especially if your a young child as well as if you like funky unique ideas!! 


We also had a chocolate foutain to end the buffet which was absolutely delicious!! *heart eyes* - dipping in strawberries, flapjack, marshmallows etc. Couldn't have asked for better day!! 

My 21st birthday has been a wonderful experience to share with my family and friends - wouldn't have changed anything!! A BIG thankyou to everyone who has made it a special time to be remembered! ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment